PAST RESULTS BELOW:
2020 AATF National Francophone Culture Trivia Contest
Participation in the 2019 contest doubled from the 2018 contest!
• Over 5000 visits to the informational website
• 2100 plays by 37000 students: Level B round 1 contest
• 597 plays by 9800 students: Level A round 1 contest
• 407 schools officially submitted their top scorer's score
to access more info about the
2019 AATF National
Francophone Culture Trivia Contest
There were over 2400 game plays across Levels A and B this year.
Level A results are below.
For Level B, there was a dazzling tie of multiple students earning perfect 25/25 scores.
A live play-off round for these perfect-scoring students only is scheduled and results (including Runner-up prize winners) will be shared with everyone afterward.
Level A Finals Round Grand Prize Winner:
Jarred G., taught by Marilynn S. Newman of Shelbyville Central High School in Tennessee
Jarred successfully answered 15 questions and wins the $200 Grand Prize and a digital certificate for Level A; félicitations!
Level A Runners-up:
1. Successfully answered 13 questions: Nate L., taught by Jennifer Bell of Rye Junior H.S. in New Hampshire
2. Successfully answered 11 questions: Tatum Z., taught by Stacy Seger of Xavier College Prep in Arizona
3. Successfully answered 8 questions: Oliver R., taught by Christine Goulet of William Diamond Middle School in Massachusetts
4. Successfully answered 7 questions: Leland W., taught by Sarah Longcore of Emerson School in Michigan
5. Successfully answered 5 questions: Enrique A., taught by Edna-May Hermosillo of Pace Academy Middle School in Georgia.
6. Successfully answered 5 questions: Fiona M., taught by Rachel Fowler of Grayson High School in Georgia.
Runners-up will receive $50 and a digital certificate; félicitations!
All finalists and their teachers will receive digital certificates.
2019 AATF National Francophone Culture Trivia Contest